
"Listen up there is a new voice y'all have a problem with it good lets hear what you have to say"

I would like to welcome you all to my first of many blogs, you may not like what you see or read here and I don't care,thats right i dont give a fuck so leave a comment, let's have it out this is merely my view on things, my take if you will, I will have news of upcoming bands tours and albums so keep an eye out, I will also try to feature an unsigned band every so often, I deal with many, many types of music so if you don't see one of "your bands" hold on or message me, ask me about it I might have them in mind, now take your time and read it through you might just learn something.
William Control In Own Words:
William Control In Own Words:
"The smoke clears and in whispering waves of self-mutilation I can see the dark sky fall to pieces. The world is sometimes too heavy to breath and the dead surround me like an ocean. I can't recognize the reflection looking back through the mirror. I only grasp the concept of what it's like to walk through life with a stranger holding a knife to my neck. The empty shell of a shattered boy I know possess is my new skin. Pain is my only horizon, hate, is my only form of flattery, ugly is the world around me and nowhere beyond the infinite infrastructure of the eternal lonely soul can my blackened heart be found. If you want a glimpse of torment and bittersweet visions delight, I'll gladly cut my head off so you can look down the hole. Nothing there will bring the joyful bliss you crave. Drinking lighter fluid to start a fire inside my guts, I am on a slow painful ride through the underbelly of hell and I will not mind if this is where we say goodbye and go our separate ways. I am inside of you - Living and breathing.
"I am William Control"

Allow me to be frank at the commencement
You will not like me
The gentlemen will be envious and the ladies will be repelled
You will not like me now and you will like me a good deal less as we go on
Ladies, an announcement
I am up for it
All the time
That is not a boast or an opinion
It is bone hard medical fact
I put it round you know
And you will watch me putting it round and sigh for it
Don't!
It is a deal of trouble for you and you are better off watching and drawing your conclusions from a distance than you would be if I got my tarse up you petticoats
Gentlemen do not despair
I am up for that as well
And the same warning applies
Still your cheesy erections till I've had my say, but later when you shag and later you will shag
I shall expect it of you and I will know if you have let me down
I wish you to shag with my homunculus image rattling in your gonads
Feel how it was for me, how it is for me
And ponder
Was that shudder that same shudder he sensed?
Did he know something more profound?
Or is there some wall of wretchedness that we all batter with our heads at the shining live long moment?
That is it
That is my prologue
Nothing in rhyme
No protestations of modesty
You were not expecting that I hope
I am William Control
And I do not want you to like me
You will not like me
The gentlemen will be envious and the ladies will be repelled
You will not like me now and you will like me a good deal less as we go on
Ladies, an announcement
I am up for it
All the time
That is not a boast or an opinion
It is bone hard medical fact
I put it round you know
And you will watch me putting it round and sigh for it
Don't!
It is a deal of trouble for you and you are better off watching and drawing your conclusions from a distance than you would be if I got my tarse up you petticoats
Gentlemen do not despair
I am up for that as well
And the same warning applies
Still your cheesy erections till I've had my say, but later when you shag and later you will shag
I shall expect it of you and I will know if you have let me down
I wish you to shag with my homunculus image rattling in your gonads
Feel how it was for me, how it is for me
And ponder
Was that shudder that same shudder he sensed?
Did he know something more profound?
Or is there some wall of wretchedness that we all batter with our heads at the shining live long moment?
That is it
That is my prologue
Nothing in rhyme
No protestations of modesty
You were not expecting that I hope
I am William Control
And I do not want you to like me
Now you may be forgiven for thinking William Control is, well to put it politely on a "downer", on the contrary William has never felt better. His new single "Deathclub" is being used for the new Underworld film "Rise of the Lycan". Currently touring across America promoting the album "Hate Culture" and also finding time write the new Aiden record, William is busy. William Control is the alter-ego of Mr wiL Francis (the case sensitive typing of his first name stems from wiL himself and not my own mis-typing) wiL is the front man of Seattle based Post-Hardcore band Aiden (more about them later).wiL says he created William Control because the songs he wrote did not fit with Aiden so he went solo for a time, recording the album Hate Culture under the name William Control. The style of music alone is a far cry from early or even present Aiden, lyrically he is the same if not more poetic if you will, but this time round wiL is using electronica rather than pounding drums or shredding guitars, the videos may be the same full of dark imagery, but at the same time it tells the story of what William is trying to portray. The video for first single "beautiful Loser", William is topless smoking, there is a large woman wearing revealing lingerie with a snake sliding over her, the lyrics include the line "Your beautiful, I am a loser a life on a suicide mission to die". Now many people would hear this and automatically accuse William of glamorising suicide, where again on the contrary many a time he has been noted not so much saving lives but touching them shall we say. A young girl left a comment regarding William's album and stated she fell asleep for the first time in weeks without crying herself to sleep, listening to his album she fell into the deepest sleep she had in a long time, another nameless source was quoted as saying he was so low until he heard Williams poetic words that he realised life wasn't as bad as he had first thought thus living on.
Hey...it's finally here and i'm following you...:0)...glad to see you got it up...i still have to read it all later...but well done...here's to some great blogging about your favorite music :0)
ReplyDelete