If you survived the rather heavy onslaught of my first blog, let me lighten the mood with a favourite of mine and the first of-as I like to call it-"Liam's unsigned band/singer section" (catchy right?). If I was to say to you Angel Ibarra what would you think? Now a few of you would relate to Mr Ibarra as the Aiden guitarist, well done, but did you know Angel has decided to grab an acoustic guitar and go solo now before all you Aiden fans scream NO (I first did when I heard wiL was doing solo stuff) it is merely while wiL is doing his William Control stage, now having never heard Angel sing I was unsure but oh my that guy has a voice, his first single which was a rough demo recorded with a simple little acoustic is called "couldn't be more wrong", which if you listen to it is about loving and losing someone and then the person who gave it all up realising it was actually the best thing they had said right? Angel is currently unsigned but I am confident he will be snapped up soon, check his music out he rocks. He is due to tour a few dates in the UK these dates are:
5 Mar 2009 Underworld in London
6 mar 2009 Barfly in Birmingham
7 Mar 2009 Manchester Club Academy Manchester
Make sure to check out the rather dashing Angel at his myspace site angel ibarra music where you can hear the songs and find out more about his tour dates.
5 Mar 2009 Underworld in London
6 mar 2009 Barfly in Birmingham
7 Mar 2009 Manchester Club Academy Manchester
Make sure to check out the rather dashing Angel at his myspace site angel ibarra music where you can hear the songs and find out more about his tour dates.

Good information. I understand you like him so can we look forward to perhaps you attending one of the concerts and maybe doing an interview with him? That would be awesome! Keep up good writing!
ReplyDeletenow that is a good question and yes I am planning on attending the birmingham gig on the 6th of march if my friend can get tickets if not I will make sure I catch him next time round
ReplyDelete