Now that might have been political hell it wasn't that bad i could have got worse if I wanted to I am sick of these PC people you cant say this or that its shit we live in the free world we have a right to say what we want.Now I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far,keep the comments coming criticism praise bad mouthing its all good.I am gonna keep it real with this blog no dancing round the subject you know.
Peace
Tuesday, 3 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pull no punches! Yes we live in a free world where we can say what we want how we want, but sometimes is good to consider how others feel about the language we use. If we truely want to change how people think about a subject we should use discretion. In the end it is your call and I respect that and your use of language is your choice and again I respect that above all. I myself I respect your frank up front views and your passion in expressing them. I applaud you for your views and your passion keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI dont really give a fuck how anyone else thinks about my language like it says in the introduction the first thing you see when you log onto my page if you dont like what I say fuck off you know,i aint her to piss about I am bringing music to the masses letting the lesser known bands have a chance,thank you for your respect and I respect you taking the time out to comment on my blogs
ReplyDeleteThere is always time to learn something I didn't know before. So I'm not sure is enough for your respect since in a way is sort of selfish. As we all know knowledge is power and how we use that power is important. So I think you for the knowledge and passion with which you impart it. Once again keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete